- Do you have an annual salary less than £15,726.50?
- Do you receive an eligible means-tested benefit, for example, JSA, ESA or Universal Credit?
- Do you have a household income under £30,000 and are in financial hardship?
- Are you aged 16-18 on 31st August 2018, and not already studying at another school or college?
- Are you aged 19-23 on 31st August 2018, and do not already have a Level 1 or Level 2 qualification?
IF THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE IS “YES”, YOU CAN STUDY A GOVERNMENT-FUNDED QUALIFICATION UP TO LEVEL 2 FREE OF CHARGE!
Contact your local college or training provider for more information.